Addthis

Monday 9 January 2012

Hunico can be the next popular high flying superstar of WWE

This Smackdown I couldn't believe my eyes as Hunico defeated Ted DiBiase in a one on one match fairly and this Smackdown Hunico have proved that he is from the same blood from Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and Sincara are. The true Mexican.


If you notice all the Mexican wrestlers they are good but every one has their own style and have gotten a lot of fame in WWE but Hunico is a quick rising type I guess because some weeks ago he was unmasked in his hometown by Sincara, this was a big humiliation but Hunico didn't gave up even when we all cheered for his opponent and not for him but he went on fighting his way to a winning streak if all have noticed but I guess that you were all like me, against Hunico and were sad when he won but this Smackdown Hunico changed my view about him by using a Submission maneuver- pin combination and defeated Ted DiBiase fairly. No distraction No cheating.


I think you all should Think for a moment in the favour of Hunico because it looks like that he have a bag full of tricks and victories.

No comments:

Popular Posts