Addthis

Friday 6 January 2012

Poll results: what will happen to the Inter Continental Championship match

I had placed a voting poll on my blog nearly a week ago about the Inter Continental championship match this coming Smackdown between the Inter Continental champion Cody Rhodes and Booker T. The Options were


Cody Rhodes will retain it = 0 votes
Booker T will win it = 1 vote
Disqualification will help Cody Rhodes = 1 vote


Sadly this time there were less votes on my blog poll. There are people who visit my blog but don't vote on the poll, guys these polls are for voting, so please vote. well coming to the point that my blog poll results say that rather Booker T will win it or Cody Rhodes will retain it so lets see this Smackdown that are my blog predictions right or not.

No comments:

Popular Posts